2013年11月9日土曜日
Making glaze
Usually I buy some glaze available. Sometimes I make it by burn the trees what I cut in my yard. I'm going to make glaze made of cherry blossom tree's ash. It can expect irregular pattern in the dish, not colorful, subdued texture and view. It looks like Bizen ware, Japanese old pottery. The pleasure of pottery is in the fire finishes it. It's kind of the power of nature.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
ネットショップ
昨年より準備していましたネットショップを開始いたしました。といっても慣れないことばかりですので、やっとこぎ着けたといった感じです。カゴバックや陶器のねこがどんなものか皆さんに見ていただけるようになり、もしご希望があれば買って頂くことができるようになりました。お時間がある時にの...
-
Sometime, I am asked by someone that what is standard when you evaluate arts. In my opinion, the most important thing in meeting arts is whe...
-
There are many people who enjoy to have small fishes in a pot of water lily in Japan. The unglazed pot can keep appropriate temperature in...
-
This is my wallet which I made. It made from a sheep leather what is softer than a cow one.


0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿