Japanese high school students usually wear the uniform of each school. Girl students wear skirts.
The length is unbelievably short. Even if winter comes, they wear them.
I ask them "Don't you feel cold?"
They answer "Yes, of course I feel chilly! But I don't wear a long skirt, because nobody wears it."
They are not able to act individually because they don't want to stand out from their friends.
Besides that I guess they make a situation in which they are in danger of being molested.
I hope the ridiculous mode will vanish someday.
2013年11月21日木曜日
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
ネットショップ
昨年より準備していましたネットショップを開始いたしました。といっても慣れないことばかりですので、やっとこぎ着けたといった感じです。カゴバックや陶器のねこがどんなものか皆さんに見ていただけるようになり、もしご希望があれば買って頂くことができるようになりました。お時間がある時にの...
-
Sometime, I am asked by someone that what is standard when you evaluate arts. In my opinion, the most important thing in meeting arts is whe...
-
There are many people who enjoy to have small fishes in a pot of water lily in Japan. The unglazed pot can keep appropriate temperature in...
-
This is my wallet which I made. It made from a sheep leather what is softer than a cow one.

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿